What can we offer you?
The Heidi is a large detached Victorian building, superbly located for all you can want around the vibrant town of Southport.
Michelle and Alastair offer you a warm welcome and will ensure that your stay is comfortable and relaxed in a homely environment.
The Heidi offers excellent facilities whether you want a weekend break or a longer stay.
Why choose The Heidi ?
- 8 tastefully decorated spacious bedrooms are located over two floors
- A visitors lounge to rest your weary feet
- A private car park at the rear – free to use for all guests
- Within all rooms we have flatscreen TVs with freeview, hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities
- En Suite facilities
- Cots and high chairs are available for children (children of all ages are welcome!)
We take great pride in providing a hearty full english breakfast, and for those that like a lighter option we have fresh fruits, cereals and fruit juices!
On the doorstep of The Heidi are all of the attractions that bring you to Southport :
- Southport Theatre and Convention Centre
- Lord Street shops
- Southport Pier & Pleasureland facilities for all the family (including Crazy Golf and Pitch & Putt
- Southport Marina
- Southport Links golf course (and more golf courses a stone throw away!)
- Royal Birkdale – Just an 8 minute drive away!
- Beautiful Gardens and Parks
- A plethora of Cafés and restaurants
You will never be short of something to do in Southport! See our ATTRACTIONS & EVENTS page for more!